Privacy & Safety
Thank you in advance for your interest in contacting Mindie Adamos. By purchasing your ticket for yourself or someone else for the Mindie Adamos Event in 2021 or use of my website or social media events, you understand and agree that Mindie Adamos is not a doctor or medical professional of any type, attorney, accountant or other licensed professional, and cannot give medical, legal, or tax advice. Any messages or advice given during the Mindie Adamos event does not replace any information or advice given for medical, legal, tax or financial advice or diagnosis from qualified and licensed professional or experts in those positions. Messages by Mindie Adamos are solely used to offer insight into your personal and professional life and do not and should not be used to replace medical, legal, tax or financial advice. Mindie Adamos will not be held liable for any damages resulting from the use of this website or as a result of any reading or appointment or ticket purchased for an event with Mindie Adamos, or any persons or events related thereto, and/or any actions or decisions that you may make as a result, including without limitation, actual, incidental and/or consequential damages resulting from any claims resulting from any act or omission, negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation or otherwise, including without limitation, personal injury, death, loss of income, stress (emotional or otherwise), errors or omissions, or otherwise.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized by PayPal to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the service that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information, if you contact me directly through my contact form.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
* as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
*Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Mindie Adamos, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is GDPR compliant as of 25th May 2018.